West African Examination Council (WAEC) has created portal for candidates that have either May/June or November/December West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) to check their results online with the use of a scratch cards.
If you want to check your result online, these are the six easy steps to follow:
1. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
2. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
5. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
NB: It is possible to check your result from 1991 up till current examination year.